Even after you have your garage door installed, you need to ensure you have it regularly maintained. This will ensure that all the motors and other pieces of equipment remain in good condition, as well as avoiding serious repairs down the road.
No matter if you are a commercial business or a homeowner, it is important to have a preventative maintenance agreement for your garage door.
Signing Up For A Maintenance Agreement
Once you have decided that having your garage door maintained is the right choice for you, our technicians will come inspect your existing equipment and work up a price for you. Depending on how many garage doors you have and how often you utilize them will also be a factor when creating your maintenance agreement.
During our regular maintenance calls, we will inspect all pieces of equipment, lube all motors and check the belts, as well as any other needed tasks to ensure you never experience a mishap with your garage door.
Plus, when you are on our maintenance program, you will also receive the following:
- Priority scheduling for service
- Discounted rates
- Establish relationship with experienced, service-oriented professionals
Benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Program
While the benefits of a maintenance program may not be obvious, it is important to understand why you should have your garage door regularly maintained. Here are a few key reasons for you to sign up today:
- Increase operational efficiency and reliability
- Decrease safety hazards and liability
- Create a safer work environment
- Extend useful life of your equipment
- Reduce probability of equipment malfunctioning
- Decrease costly downtime
- Decrease long-term repair expense